C-Bear BBRight 24mm Shimano Bottom Bracket
Not all bottom brackets are equal, and cutting friction at critical junctures is a sure fire means to improve your performance on the road. With the C-Bear BBRight 24mm Shimano Bottom Bracket offering you a real advantage by means of ceramic bearings, you can be sure to forge ahead with greater efficiency at the heart of your ride.
Fitting into Cervelo BBRight Bottom Brackets as standard, this option from C-Bear is designed for use with Shimano HollowTech II systems as well as FSA Mega Exo, and Rotor 3D cranks. Precision machined aluminium CNC cups giving you that high resistance construction, you can be sure that this bottom bracket will last you a good while out on the road.
- Ceramic bearings for astounding pedalling efficiency
- Precision machined CNC aluminium cups
- Bottom bracket diameter: 46mm
- Width: 79mm (Road)
- Compatible with BBright equipped Cervelo frames
- For use with Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA Mega Exo, Race Face X-Type, and Rotor 3d, Agilis and Rex 3 cranksets
PRODUCT REF: bbr24-r
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more