Cactus Tongue Wishbone Stand
Engineered from birch ply, the Cactus Tongue Wishbone Stand is a tasteful piece that will look smart in any room. This stand will hang one bike from the handlebar or seatpost, or two from the top tube, using SSL or SSL-Roadie hangers (purchased separately).
Easy to assemble from just four pieces, there'll be no need to drill holes into your walls as the Wishbone is wall supported. Threaded inserts are already incorporated into the wood so you can simply attach the hangers in the optimum position.
Please note: Includes Wishbone Stand only. Hangers are purchased separately and no other items pictured are included.
- Sculptural piece allows you to tastefully display your bikes against a wall without drilling holes
- Hang one or two bikes from the top tube or just one from the handlebars or seat tube
- Threaded inserts have been beautifully incorporated to allow hangers to be optimally positioned
- Constructed from ply birch
- Handmade in the UK
- Maximum dimensions: Height - 2.16m / Depth (base from wall) - 0.60m / Width 0.80m
- Easy to assemble from 4 pieces
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.