Café du Cycliste Fabius Sunglasses
The Fabius Sunglasses from Café du Cycliste are more casually styled than some options, but are still designed to perform on the bike as well as off it.
The photochromic lenses are very versatile and are well-suited to riding in mixed conditions where sunshine, shade and cloud cover can all occur, with the fast-changing pigment providing just the right amount of protection in every case. Hydrophobic and oleophobic coatings ensure that vision remains clear even in wet and dirty conditions.
Renewable bioplastic has been used for the frames, with a wire core inside the temple so that it can be custom shaped for an exact, comfortable and secure fit. Silicone grippers and an adjustable silicone nose piece add a further level of grip that will hold the glasses in place however wet the weather or bumpy the terrain is.
- Photochromic lenses (polycarbonate)
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Scratch resistant coating
- Category 1 to category 3 protection
- Renewable bioplastic
- Wire core in the frame
- UV400 rating
- Silicone grippers
- Five barrel hinge for added durability
- Made in Italy
- Dimensions (lens width / bridge width / temple length): 61 / 14 / 131mm