Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake Wheelset
With a versatile, wind tunnel tuned mid-depth rim, low weight and excellent lateral stiffness, the Campagnolo Bora Ultra WTO 45 Disc Brake Wheelset conquers any Parcours, whether it be mountainous, in the style of an Ardennes classic or pan flat.
A 45mm rim depth is realised with an aerodynamically sculpted rim profile to ensure speed and control through dragging, never-ending valleys and over windswept plains. The rims utilise the finest carbon fibre material that is hand laid during a refined moulding process, resulting in a light but laterally stiff configuration ideal for tough climbs and all-out sprints.
A 2-way fit, 19mm wide, hooked internal rim format is compatible with tubeless-ready, tubeless or standard clincher tyres and is designed around the use of 25mm tyres and wider. The broader internal rim configuration offers superior support to tyre sidewalls, helping realise increased comfort, better cornering traction and lower aerodynamic drag.
Campagnolo’s own hubs have slimmed-down shells to lower wind resistance and rotate around super-silky CULT ceramic bearings. Aero Elliptical spokes are arranged in efficient, reliable G3 lacing patterns and are joined to the rims by internal Mo-Mag spoke nipples. These magnetically installed nipples cancel the need for rim bed drilling and rim tape, easing tubeless-ready tyre installation.
- Aero Mo-Mag nipple maintenance kit
- Tubeless valves
- AFS lockrings
- Campagnolo wheel bags
- Campagnolo accessories bag
- Tyre levers
- Campagnolo N3W Z11 adapter (on Campy freehub version)
- A versatile wheelset designed to conquer mountainous and flat parcours with equal aplomb
- The Handmade Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C.) rims are realised via a refined moulding process
- The rims are light but stiff and strong to promote efficient climbing and rapid accelerations
- The wind tunnel optimised (WTO) 45mm deep rim profile cuts through the air but ensures stable crosswind handling
- A 19mm internal rim width combines perfectly with 25mm + width tyres, reducing drag, increasing comfort and heightening cornering traction
- An undrilled, hooked 2-Way fit internal rim format is compatible with standard clincher, tubeless-ready and tubeless tyres and doesn't require rim tape
- The C-LUX naked carbon mirror finish of the rims creates a premium appearance
- Lightweight hubs with svelte profiles present a smaller frontal area to lower drag
- CULT ceramic bearings spin exceptionally smoothly
- Aero Elliptical spokes are laced in a G3 pattern, front and rear, to increase stiffness and reliability
- Aero Mo-Mag nipples are hidden inside the rim so they don't disrupt airflow but are still easily adjustable with the included tool
- Tyre compatibility: Tubeless-ready, tubeless or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: H.U.L.C. UD high-strength carbon fibre
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: C-LUX mirror, naked carbon
- Rim depth: 45mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- External rim width: 26.1mm
- Spokes: Campagnolo Aero Elliptical, straight pull, double-butted 1.5mm
- Spoke nipples: Aluminium Aero Mo-Mag, self-locking, internal
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - G3 / Rear - G3
- Hubs: Front - Campagnolo Bora Ultra, carbon body / Rear - Campagnolo Aluminium body, 36 tooth ratchet freehub
- Hub bearings: CULT ceramic, cup and cone
- Freehub compatibility: Campagnolo N3W 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13-speed / Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed (and 9 and 10-speed with spacers) / SRAM XDR 12-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc brake
- Disc rotor attachment: Center Lock with AFS lockring
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm and above
- Maximum tyre pressure: Follow tyre manufacturers guidelines
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 660 grams / Rear - 765 grams / Wheelset - 1425 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".