Campagnolo Centaur Square Taper Bottom Bracket
The Campagnolo Centaur Square Taper Bottom Bracket has three sealed cartridge bearings; two on the chain ring side and one on the non-drive side. Weighing in at just 233 grams, this bottom bracket doesn’t lack the stiffness for power transfer you desire when using a Campagnolo, making it ideal for any of your Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage cranksets.
The Centaur bottom bracket is a light and extremely stiff, 111mm square taper, sealed bearing bottom bracket with alloy cups and features a hollow cro-moly spindle.
PLEASE NOTE: The Campagnolo Centaur Square Taper Bottom Bracket will not fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115mm spindle with a 5mm drive side offset. All newer Campagnolo bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack and drive side offset.
- Fits all years and models of Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage crank sets. Also fits 1993 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus cranks
- Will NOT fit older Campagnolo Nuovo or Super Record road cranks which require a 115 mm spindle with a 5 mm drive side offset. All newer Campy bottom brackets are symmetrical and lack any drive side offset
- Comes in two threading configurations with spindle lengths of 111 or 115 mm. Weights listed below are for 111 mm spindles
- Alloy cups and bearings are similar to Chorus and Record. The hollow cro-moly spindle is similar to the ACH bottom bracket spindle. 233 grams
- Unique taper is not interchangeable with Shimano
- Cups are machined from 7000 series aluminium alloy
- Comes with British (1.37 inches x 24 threads per inch) or larger diameter, Italian cups (36 mm x 24 threads per inch). 16 mm, heat treated cro-moly, spindles are hollow and available in 111 or 115 mm lengths
PRODUCT REF: BB6-CE
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more