Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Left Hydraulic Lever/Rear 140 Caliper
Featuring at a more attractive price point but still offering similar performance benefits to Campagnolo’s higher-end offerings, the Chorus 12-Speed Left Hydraulic Lever/Rear 140 Caliper combination affords accurate gear shifts and powerful braking in all conditions. The hood shape and brake lever are ergonomically designed to improve grip, and the larger gear lever works in tandem with its immediate shifting engagement to grant front derailleur changes with minimal effort.
The flat-mount hydraulic disc brake caliper body promises secure, positive braking and works in unison with the 22mm diameter piston and frictionless brake pad return to ensure excellent control. A metal plate inserted between the piston and the pad cancels braking vibration, and a brake pad wear indicator shows when replacement is needed. This caliper is designed for rear brake use with a 140mm rotor, and has a rider weight limit of 82kg.
- Left hand ergo lever that actuates the front derailleur
- Rear hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 140mm rotors only
- Inner and outer gear shift cables
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A front derailleur gear shift/brake lever and rear hydraulic disc brake caliper combination that offers top-of-the-range performance at a lower price point
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever, and bigger gear levers offer increased control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort
- High-quality gear cable and housing ensures smooth, long-lasting gear operation
- The flat-mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The rear disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 140mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately) and has a rider weight limit of 82kg
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".