Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Right Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper
Promising top-of-the-range performance at a lower price point, the Campagnolo Chorus 12-Speed Right Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper combination affords accurate gear shifting and braking across all road riding scenarios. An ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever and a larger gear shift lever guarantee control at all times, and the adjustable brake lever reach accommodates various hand sizes. The Ultra-Shift internal mechanism affords quick and accurate gear shifting across the 12 speeds, while the multi-shift feature allows three gear shifts up or five down in a single gear lever movement.
The flat-mount front hydraulic disc brake caliper gives powerful, precise braking in all conditions thanks to its 22mm diameter piston and frictionless brake pad return. A special metal plate positioned between the piston and the pad reduces braking vibration, and wear indicators alert when the pad needs to be replaced. This caliper is designed for 160mm diameter disc brake rotors affording increased control when used as a front brake.
- 12-speed right hand ergo lever
- Front hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 160mm rotors only
- Inner and outer gear shift cables
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A rear derailleur gear shift/brake lever and front hydraulic disc brake caliper combination that offers top-of-the-range performance at a lower price point
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever, and bigger gear levers offer increased control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- The 12-speed Ultra-Shift mechanism grants quick, crisp and precise gear changes
- Up to three sprockets can be shifted up and five down in a single gear lever movement
- High-quality gear cable and housing ensures smooth, long-lasting gear operation
- The flat-mount front hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The front disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 160mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".