Campagnolo EPS Interface
Along with the Power Unit the Campagnolo EPS Interface represents the thinking centre of the electronic EPS system, DTI (Digital Tech™ Intelligence).
Note: Due to the technical aspect of EPS, we strongly suggest that you have it fitted by our workshop. Our mechanics are fully trained in all areas including EPS. If this isn't possible then please use a registered Campagnolo EPS trained mechanic who should also fill out an online Campagnolo installation form which will record the details of the build and help with any warranty problems. Failure to comply to these conditions will void any warranty.
- Turning on the rgb led in different colours to communicate with the user
- Manage the setting procedure
- Receive impulses from the controls and translate them into digital signals that are transferred to the Power Unit
- Maintain a dialogue with the power unit and thereby process the information
- The battery charge level can be checked by briefly pressing one of the two Mode buttons on the controls.
PRODUCT REF: IF12-EPS
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more