Campagnolo Record 12-Speed Right Ergo Lever & 140mm Rear Caliper
Comprising a Campagnolo Record 12-speed right Ergo lever and a 140mm hydraulic rear disc brake caliper, this set grants accurate rear derailleur shifting and confidence-inspiring braking in all weather conditions. The lever features an ergonomic hood that is comfortable during long rides and places the hand ideally next to the gear paddles for intuitive, easy gear changes. These gear paddles have an enlarged surface area to guarantee control over rough road surfaces and feature the Ultra-Shift system that permits one or multiple sprocket shifts with a single actuation.
A carbon brake lever combines a double bend profile with a precise pivot position to ease its action while offering powerful and controlled braking. A reach adjustment feature of the lever allows any hand size to confidently control the hydraulic disc brake caliper. The caliper has a flat mount format suited to most modern frames and is designed for use with 140mm rotors (available separately).
- Right hand Ergopower lever for actuating Campagnolo mechanical rear 12-speed derailleurs
- Flat mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper for use with 140mm rotors (available separately)
- Hydraulic hose
- A right, 12-speed rear derailleur lever and rear hydraulic disc brake caliper combination
- The ergonomic Vari-Cushion hood shape enables a safe grip and heightened control from any position on the handlebar
- The mechanical gear paddles provide Immediate front derailleur shifting engagement with minimal effort
- Enlarged shifting paddles grant quick, intuitive gear shifts
- Ultra-Shift System can shift up to five sprockets in downshifting, up to three in upshifting in one paddle actuation
- The carbon brake lever has a double curve profile for heightened braking power and precision
- The brake lever pivot is aligned with the angle of the lever for more positive, less fatiguing braking
- Reach adjustability of the brake lever accommodates different size hands
- A lightweight, flat mount rear disc brake caliper provides smooth and powerful braking and is compatible with most modern frame designs
- The caliper is designed for use with 140mm diameter disc rotors (available separately)