Scirocco Disc Brake Clincher BT12 AFS Wheelset
33mm is the entry point for the mid-profile rim segment. This is when we start to talk about aerodynamics, stability at high speeds and absolute steering precision.
The Scirocco Disc Brake is a sturdy, precise aluminium wheel with sophisticated solutions, like straight-head spokes and the 2-Way Fit Ready profile, assembled in a highly competitive race ready package. This wheel has character and can quite easily take on the role of the cyclist's only wheel or the perfect training partner, offering an aerodynamic advantage and effortless rideability. It is ideal for aerodynamic race bikes and it responds perfectly to the needs of both triathletes and roulers who looking to perform well on climbs. Every watt will enhance performance, every turn will be carried out with precision. Additionally, the very comfortable features of the C19 will shine in the Endurance segment
21 steel spokes in the front spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the disc side
21 steel spokes in the rear spaced through the G3 system with double the amount on the cassette side
Anti-rotation technology on the radial spokes
Campagnolo sprocket set 9/10/11/12x
Shimano sprocket set 9/10/11/12x
Black aluminium monolithic hub
Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
Disc Fitment: ACS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 9/10/11/12x
Profile height: 33mm
Rim material: aluminium
Rim cross section (H x W): 33 / 23.5 mm
Rim class: C19
The Scirocco Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo wheels.
44mm tubeless valve
- Mid-level profile suitable for long distance rides as well
- The new 33mm aluminium profile ensures the best aerodynamic penetration among aluminium rims, whilst limiting the weight
- Easy to assemble 28mm tyre thanks to the C19 class
- Compatible with clincher and Tubeless Ready tyres
- Safe and reliable
- The spokes remain in position thanks to the spoke anti-rotation system technology.
- The MEGA G3 technology on both the front and rear increases the torsional stiffness.
- Distinctive design choices
- Installing tags on the inside of the rim favours distribution of the forces over the nipple and rim.
- There is no milling so air penetration turbulence is not generated.
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".