Campagnolo Shamal Mille C17 Clincher Wheelset
Campagnolo’s Shamal Mille C17 Clincher Wheelset proves that aluminium is still a great material for a high end, lightweight set of wheels. The black Plasma Electrolytic Exidation finish of the rims looks very smart, and the spiral-shaped splines on the brake track deliver excellent rim braking performance too. Weight is kept to a minimum by the use of bladed aluminium double-butted spokes and carbon/aluminium hubs, making them competitive with carbon offerings.
Ensuring a low rolling resistance, the hubs use cup and cone USB bearings whilst the combination of G3 lacing and oversized hub flange means that the rear wheel has excellent rigidity and power transfer through the drivetrain.
Includes brake block kit specifically for Shamal Mille wheel (blue), quick-release wheel locks with a lighter, completely redesigned aerodynamic profile and matte finish, and user manual.
- Braking rim with spiral shaped spline
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Aluminium
- Rim ERD (Effective Rim Diameter):
- Rim Depth: 24/27mm front – 27/30mm rear
- Internal Rim Width: 17mm
- External Rim Width: 22mm
- Spokes: Radial front, G3 rear, aerodynamic double-butted spokes
- Spoke Count: 16 front / 21 rear
- Hubs: Carbon and aluminium with cup and cone USB bearings. 130mm rear has oversized flange, 100mm front
- Recommended Tyre Size: 23-28mm
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 1,459 grams
- Compatibility: Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM
- Included: Brake block kit specifically for Shamal Mille wheel (blue), quick-release wheel locks with a lighter, completely redesigned aerodynamic profile and matte finish, and user manual