Campagnolo Super Record 12-Speed Left Lever and 160mm Rear Caliper
Heading up Campagnolo’s mechanical range, the Super Record 12-Speed Left Lever and 160mm Rear Caliper is the ultimate shifting and braking combination. The lever has been ergonomically designed with a double curve to fit the hand better and a vari-cushion hood that features different thicknesses of rubber for more comfort and control. There are also three stages of reach adjust, so the lever’s position can be customised to suit and the lever’s pivot is now aligned with the angle of activation. The shift controls separate upshifts and downshifts to minimise the chance of mis-shifting and leave more space under the hood, whilst it is possible to shift up to five sprockets at once to quickly deal with an unexpected hill or sudden attack. The hydraulic caliper is compatible with 160mm rotors for consistent, fade-free performance and the oversized 22mm pistons provide more power and modulation.
- Comfortable body: The controls enable a solid, safe grip when pedalling out of the saddle or gripping high on the handlebar
- Rapid shifting: Immediate shifting engagement enables activating the front derailleur with minimum effort and in any hand position on the bar
- Multiple action: An unplanned ascent, a sudden jerk: it takes barely a moment to find the right ratio owing to the multiple action of the controls
- Ergonomic: The shape of the body and the possibility to adjust the reach enable all cyclists to use these controls, regardless of the size of hands or fingers
- Upshifting lever integration: More space under the control body when gripping the Ergopower control
- Disc calipers: Flat mount disc only, to be compatible with the latest frame technology
- 22mm pistons for more power
- Customisable ergonomics, three levels of reach adjustment
- Vari-cushion hood, different thicknesses allowing for greater grip, comfort and water dispersion
- Upgraded brake lever: the result of meticulous studies (double curve brake lever, new form outward curve)
- Brake lever pivot aligned with slant of Ergopower, more efficient power transfer requiring less energy from rider’s hand
- Maximum smoothness cables: new cable set maintains exceptional smoothness far beyond those of the competition, maximum performance longevity
- Completely redesigned internals for perfect compatibility with new rear derailleur
- Ultra-Shift System: Shift up to five sprockets at once
- Enlarged shifting paddles, for instant reaction access
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 231 grams for the shifter, 118 grams for the caliper
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".