Campagnolo Super Record 12-Speed Right Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper
The Campagnolo Super Record 12-Speed Right Hydraulic Lever/Front 160 Caliper combination offers the finest mechanical gear shifts and confidence-inspiring braking power and control. The ergonomic shape of the lever hood provides excellent comfort and grip, and the full carbon brake lever has a reach adjustment feature to ensure that all hand sizes are catered for. Additionally, the brake lever can be set to have a shorter or longer sweep, allowing the rider to tune the braking feel to their preferences.
Two large, easy to operate gears levers combine with the internal Ultra-Shift mechanism to deliver crisp and accurate gear shifts. Up to five sprockets can be shifted across, up or down, in a single gear lever press thanks to the integrated multi-shift technology, allowing quick changes of riding pace when racing.
The flat-mount hydraulic front disc brake caliper is designed for use with 160mm rotors and grants a solid base for its oversized, 22mm diameter piston, promoting precise stopping power. The frictionless brake pad return heightens feel, and a special metal insert between the pad and the piston reduces braking vibration at speed.
- 12-speed right hand ergo lever
- Front hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 160mm rotors only
- Inner and outer gear shift cables
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A rear derailleur gear shift/brake lever and front hydraulic disc brake caliper combination that offers top-of-the-range performance
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and carbon brake lever, and bigger gear levers offer increased control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- AMS brake lever adjustment allows either short and immediate or long and more modulated braking
- The 12-speed Ultra-Shift mechanism grants quick, crisp and precise gear changes
- Up to five sprockets can be shifted up or down in a single gear lever movement
- High-quality gear cable and housing ensures smooth, long-lasting gear operation
- The flat-mount front hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The front disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 160mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".