Campagnolo Super Record EPS 12S Left Hydraulic Lever/Rear 160 Caliper
Sitting at the top of the Campagnolo tree, the Super Record EPS 12S Left Hydraulic Lever/Rear 160 Caliper offers the finest possible gear changes, superb braking feel and power and stunning aesthetics. The ergonomically shaped lever provides improved comfort and grip and houses two EPS electronic gear shift buttons. These waterproof, easily actuated buttons precisely activate the front derailleur while providing shifting feedback to guarantee smooth gear operation, even under load. A MODE button situated on the lever permits the rider to make gear and brake adjustments, check the gear battery level and carry out diagnostic checks mid-ride.
The adjustable reach full-carbon brake lever is suitable for all hand sizes and works in unison with the flat-mount hydraulic disc brake caliper to supply accurate, confidence-inspiring braking in all weather conditions. The calipers 22mm diameter piston combines with a frictionless brake pad return to give an exceptional feel, and a special metal plate between the pad and the piston reduces braking vibration.
- Left hand ergo lever that actuates the front derailleur
- Rear hydraulic disc brake caliper with pads, compatible with 160mm rotors only
- Hydraulic disc brake hose
- A top-of-the-range front derailleur gear shift/brake lever and rear hydraulic disc brake caliper combination
- The lever forms part of the EPS electronic gear shift system that provides increased shifting accuracy and reliability
- Multi-Dome technology has achieved the perfect balance between force used and tactile feedback, allowing cyclists to feel when a gear shifts
- The MODE button on the gear lever lets the cyclist check battery charge, make accurate adjustments to gears or derailleurs (even while pedalling) and carry out any kind of diagnostic check
- The EPS electronic drivetrain complies with IP67 international standards of waterproofing
- The ergonomic design of the hoods and brake lever offer increased comfort, control and grip
- Adjustable reach brake levers accommodate all hand sizes allowing controlled braking
- The flat-mount rear hydraulic disc brake caliper guarantees powerful and precise braking in all conditions
- 22mm diameter brake piston increases control
- Frictionless brake pad return optimises feel
- A metal plate positioned between the pad and the caliper piston reduces braking vibration
- Brake pad wear indicators alert when replacement is needed
- Interchangeable spare parts: pads, cylinder, screws and bolts are all available aftermarket
- The rear disc brake caliper is specifically designed for 160mm diameter disc brake rotors (available separately)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".