Zonda C17 Disc Brake BT12 AFS Wheelset
The very first Campagnolo branded wheelset developed specifically for disc brake equipped road bikes comes at a time where the market has plenty of solutions for road disc wheelsets but lacks solutions that offer a level of performance, reliability, safety and integrity that has always been associated with Campagnolo wheels.
The Zonda disc brake wheelset is not only more reactive when compared to the rim brake version but it is also 25g lighter than its closest competitor. The C17 rim ensures a better rim/tyre interface and improved performance especially when using 25 and 28mm tyres.
The Mega G3 Spoke pattern is a type of spoke assembly that improves energy transfer between the hub, which reduces stress on the right-hand side which in turn increases the rigidity of the wheel. This is achieved by having twice as many spokes as the left hand side.
Adding more technology to the wheel while increasing its performance, lowering its weight and ensuring that same Campagnolo reliability cyclists have come to expect, a wheelset that should be at the top of the list for any athlete in the market for a serious upgrade.
The Zonda C17 Disc Brake Wheel is entirely hand built by a specialised Campagnolo technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic tools. This ensures that every wheel conforms to the high standards that Campagnolo pride themselves and will have unbeatable reliability.
Spoke Count: 16 variable section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front), 21 variable section stainless steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
RDB: Rim Dynamic Balance
Exclusive Mega-G3 spoke lacing pattern
Anti Rotation system
Self Locking nipples
Rim Profile: Differentiated 24/27mm (front) / 27/30mm (rear)
Aluminium hub with black finish
Width: 100mm Front / 142mm Rear
Cup and cone bearing system
Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre Lock only
Freehub: CA 9/10/11/12x, SH 9/10/11/12x
In The Box
Campagnolo Wheel Identification Card
142 to 135mm rear wheel conversion kit (HH12 version)
- RDB (Rim Dynamic Balance) exclusive technology engineered into the rims, assures perfect balance even at high speeds
- Asymmetric rim profile, 26mm to 28mm
- MOMAG: the external rim profile is free of holes, so the structural integrity of the wheel is increased and there is no need for rim tape
- Disc Fitment: AFS/Centre-Lock (Lockring included)
- Axle Fitment: Bolt-Thru 12mm
- Adjusting lockring with micro setting, for accurate adjustment of the hub
- Aluminium hub and axle for low weight and high stiffness
- Oversized flange for increased torsional stiffness
- Aerodynamic spokes with black anodised self locking nipples
- Modified versions of the famous Mega G3 Spoke pattern on both the front and rear wheel, for equal spoke tension, stiffness and increased braking torque resistance
- Weight: 1675g Clincher
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".