Cane Creek eecycleworks G4 Direct Mount Brake Caliper
Suitable for use front or rear, this eecycleworks G4 Brake Caliper is a wonderful option from Cane Creek, compatible with direct mount framesets including the Specialized Tarmac SL6.
The lightweight construction weighs in at under 79 grams, utilising a mixture of CNC machined high-grade aluminium, titanium and stainless steel to strip away any excess weight without compromising on strength.
The brake cable is aligned above the centre of the caliper and the barrel adjuster pivots during modulation, so it's always engaged at an optimal angle to deliver the best possible performance.
The tool-free adjustability is easy and convenient, utilising one of the key benefits of direct mount caliper brakes, as you don't have to readjust a centre bolt after installation.
The Quik Strut allows the quick and easy release of your wheel, even with tyres up to 31mm wide. Optimised for rims measuring 22-28mm wide, this caliper brake falls in line with modern wheelset design, but can also be used with rims as narrow as 19mm external width.
Please note: Brake pads are not included. The caliper brake shoes accept Shimano style brake pads.
- Suitable for front or rear use on seat stay mount frames
- Materials: CNC high grade aluminium, titanium, and stainless steel
- Optimized for 22-28mm rims, compatible with 19-28mm rims
- Revised one-piece centre adjuster with built-in resistance
- Lightweight construction
- Powerful braking performance
- High overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power
- Tool-free caliper centring adjustment
- Quick release wheel removal
- Titanium barrel adjuster with retention O-ring
- T-25 Torx pad holder / cable clamp
- Optimised for using with Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM levers
- Weight: 78.4 grams
- Brake pads not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.