Cane Creek eecycleworks G4 Rear Brake Caliper
The eecycleworks G4 Rear Brake Caliper is a lightweight but powerful option from Cane Creek that can be considered a big upgrade on any compatible road bike with standard caliper brake mounts.
By using a mixture of materials such as CNC machined aluminium, titanium, and stainless steel, Cane Creek has managed to keep the weight below 84 grams. While this is an extremely lightweight option, there have been no shortcuts taken on the stopping power. In fact, the braking performance is highly effective.
The cable is aligned to sit above the centre of the caliper, with an articulated barrel adjuster that rotates as the cable is pulled. This provides a continuously optimal angle for the cable to meet the mechanism, resulting in consistent, modulated braking performance.
Compatible with Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM levers, the caliper has been optimised for rims with an external width between 19-28mm. The Quick Strut release provides for quick and easy wheel changes, even when using tyres up to 31mm wide.
Please note: Brake pads are not included. The caliper brake shoes accept Shimano style brake pads.
- Rear caliper brake for regular single bolt mounts
- Materials: CNC high-grade aluminium, titanium, and stainless steel
- Optimised for 22-28mm rims, compatible with 19-28mm rims
- Revised one-piece centre adjuster with built-in resistance
- Lightweight construction
- Powerful braking performance
- High overall stiffness provides better modulation and more power
- Tool-free caliper centring adjustment
- Quick release wheel removal
- Titanium barrel adjuster with retention O-ring
- T-25 Torx pad holder / cable clamp
- Optimised for use with Shimano, Campagnolo and SRAM levers
- Weight: 83.7 grams
- Brake pads not included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.