Cannondale KNOT 64 Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset
The Cannondale KNOT 64 Carbon Clincher Disc Wheelset was the design start point for the whole of the SystemSix race bike, such is the importance that Cannondale placed on having an aerodynamic set of wheels. The result of that process uses a very wide (32mm) rim that enables the air around the rim/tyre to reattach more easily than with traditional deep section wheels. The KNOT 64 wheels also have a wider range of yaw angles in which they can operate more effectively and advantageously than most other wheels. As the wheels were designed around larger volume tyres (26mm plus), this speed also comes with comfort and grip benefits, and if set up tubeless then there is added puncture resilience too; a clear win/win situation.
Tubeless valves and tubeless tape
- Carbon clincher, tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Carbon
- Rim depth: 64mm
- Internal rim width: 21mm
- External rim width: 32mm
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite, straight pull
- Spoke count: 20 front / 24 rear
- Hubs: HollowGram KNOT, 100x12mm front / HollowGram KNOT, DT Swiss 240 Internals, 142x12mm rear
- Disc standard: Centre Lock
- Front axle: 100x12mm
- Rear axle: 142x12mm
- Compatibility: SRAM, Shimano
- Claimed weight: 1,642 grams (wheelset)
- Includes: Tubeless valves and tape
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.