Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Frameset
The Cannondale SuperSix Evo Hi-MOD Disc Frameset blends stiffness, rigidity, compliance and aerodynamics, allowing you to surge onwards with efficiency and ease. Providing smooth handling and a connected feel, this is a real pedigree racing frame.
Composed of Cannondale's very own BallisTec carbon fibre, this frameset is strong and stiff, allowing you to ride in a smooth and connected manner, feeling every corner and accelerating instantly. Compatible with Di2 and making use of Cannondale's SPEED SAVE technology, this frameset is designed to take some of the strain out of your ride.
Featuring tubes with a truncated aero profile for enhanced aerodynamics on the road, this frame remains super light for any climb. An integrated approach to systems also sees innovative mounting options for the disc brakes, saving a further 150 grams over standard models.
The front fork is also made from BallisTec carbon fibre, whilst the frame is fitted with a BB30 bottom bracket and offers the rider that crisp and direct response that they dream of.
- Integrated system approach saves weight
- Continuous Carbon Speed Save Fork
- Cannondale BallisTec carbon construction
- Ultra-light disc integration adds just 150 grams
- Truncated Aero Profile tubes reduce drag
- BB30a bottom bracket
- FRAME: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 compatible with SPEED SAVE engineering
- FORK: Cannondale BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 100x12mm thru-axle
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BB30a
PRODUCT REF: 707815
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more