Castelli Alpha ROS 2 Light Jacket
Dress for the conditions and every ride will be more comfortable and more enjoyable. This Castelli Alpha ROS 2 Light Jacket excels as the mercury drops towards single digits, whether it's wet or dry.
Key to the performance of this jacket is the Alpha double-layer construction. A Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric has been utilised on the front and sleeves and this outer layer can be opened without compromising the inner insulation layer of ProSecco Strada material. Moisture is effectively moved to the outer surface where it evaporates fast, keeping you comfortable and dry. To the back of the jacket is Nano Flex Xtra Dry with a nanotechnology water-repellent finish for both good ventilation and protection from rain and road spray.
The double YKK® Vislon® front zippers mean you can unzip from the top or the bottom, and the jacket is completed with four pockets, one zipped, and with reflective details on the rear pockets for added visibility in low light.
- Rain or Shine (RoS) engineering
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric on front and sleeves for wind protection with high breathability and effective rain protection
- Nano Flex Xtra Dry on the back for more ventilation allows heat and sweat to escape while shedding rain thanks to a nanotechnology water-repellent finish
- Double-layer Alpha construction separates the insulating layer from wind/water barrier to let you better regulate ventilation
- Inner layer in ProSecco Strada for lightweight insulation with effective moisture management
- Double YKK® Vislon® front zippers
- Front zippered pocket
- Three rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Recommended temperature range: 7°-15°C / 45°-59°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 421 grams (size large)