Castelli Alpha ROS 2 Womens Jacket
Castelli's Alpha ROS 2 Women's Jacket provides the ultimate winter protection by utilising a blend of technical fabrics and a construction that help to keep the elements out. Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 is windproof and water-resistant, and together with the minimal seams, sealed at the shoulders, creates the best possible barrier against the rain and wind. An inner insulating layer helps to retain body heat and keep you warm when the temperature is down to single digits and even below zero. Despite the protection, breathability isn't compromised thanks to the Alpha double-layered design.
Stretch in the material ensures a close yet unrestrictive fit and the waist has a raw edge hem so the jacket sits smoothly against the body and won't shift while you ride, whether the pockets are empty or packed full. Four pockets take care of storage, with the front one zipped to secure valuables and there's a full-length zip for adjusting to changing conditions.
- Gore-Tex Infinium™ Windstopper® 150 fabric on front and sleeves for wind and rain protection and breathability
- Minimal seams with seam-sealed shoulders reduce water ingress
- Alpha double-layer construction separates the windproof layer from the insulation for controlled ventilation
- Stretch fabrics with advance patterning for excellent close to body fit
- Back ventilation
- Raw-edge waist lies flat and seals out the wind
- Full-length zip with water-resistant YKK® Vislon® zipper
- Three rear pockets with reflective laser-cut drain holes
- Zippered side pocket for valuables
- Ideal temperature range: -5°–10°C / 23°–50°F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 454 grams (size small)
Castelli Alpha ROS 2 Womens Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".