Castelli Emergency 2 Rain Jacket
As the name suggests, the Castelli Emergency 2 Rain Jacket is designed for use in sudden downpours. Completely waterproof Deluge Light 2.5-layer fabric is paired with a waterproof zip and contrast seams, creating a complete barrier. The garment is small too, packing down into its own stuff pocket and easily into a jersey pocket. A mesh vent at the top of the back keeps the air flowing to prevent overheating and the Emergency 2 is finished with 360˚ reflectivity for added safety in poor conditions and after dark.
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric with 10,000mm water column
- Slight stretch for excellent fit in the riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket
- Stuff pocket integrated into mesh vent at top of the back
- Waterproof zipper and contrast seam sealing water out
- 360˚ reflectivity
- Recommended temperature range: 6˚ – 18˚C / 43˚ – 64˚F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 149 grams (L)
Castelli Emergency 2 Rain Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".