Breathable and lightweight, this garment sees enhanced panel construction to boost comfort.
The stripe mesh used is super-thin and featherweight to aid breathability.
Vertical silicone strips maintain grip but allow stretch through different phases of the pedal stroke.
Seamless and antibacterial, this pad delivers unrivalled breathability and friction-free comfort.
Castelli Free Aero Race 4.0 Bib Short
Developed through Castelli’s association with Team Sky, the Free Aero Race 4.0 Bib Short has benefitted from detailed feedback from the Sky riders resulting in a light, fast yet comfortable bib short. The vortex dimpled fabric on the legs gives an aerodynamic advantage by tripping the boundary layer of air, causing a smaller wake and less drag, but this has not been done at the expense of comfort; the trademark Castelli vertical silicone leg grippers, lovely Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad and super comfy bib straps are all present and correct too. All of which adds up to a race orientated short that will still be comfortable for longer training rides as well as short races.
- Model's height: 181cm/5'9"
- Model's chest: 101cm/71"
- Model's inseam: 85cm/33.5"
- Model is wearing: Size Large
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra® content for a perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
- GIRO4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over a larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad
- Weight 172 grams