Castelli Idro Pro 3 Jacket
The Castelli Idro Pro 3 Jacket will get you out riding, no matter the conditions. It's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and aero, and will pack down small to fit in a jersey pocket. The main body of the garment is constructed from GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY two-layer fabric that sheds water incredibly well, and the side panels, sleeves and shoulders use stretch GORE-TEX® Topo to create an aero fit that won't restrict movement. To create a further barrier against the rain, the seams are fully taped, and stretchy material seals against the wrists is designed to integrate with gloves.
The jacket is held secure by silicone elastic at the waist and a drop tail prevents a soaking from road spray. Practical finishing touches include reflective trim for visibility and two rear pockets for storing essentials.
- GORE-TEX® SHAKEDRY two-layer ultralight waterproof breathable fabric
- Stretch GORE-TEX® side panels, shoulders, and sleeves
- Stretch wrist closures seal wrists and integrate with gloves
- YKK® Vislon® waterproof zip
- Two external rear pockets
- Silicone elastic waistband
- Full taped seams for total waterproof construction
- Reflective trim
- Packs up small to fit into jersey pocket
- Recommended temperature range: 4˚ – 18˚C / 39˚ – 64˚F
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 178 grams (M)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".