Castelli PR 2 Womens Short Sleeve Speed Suit
The successor to the Kona bike course record-holding PR 2, the Castelli PR 2 Womens Short Sleeve Speed Suit is the brand's fastest to date. Refined through extensive CFD analysis and wind tunnel testing, the suit is incredibly aerodynamic, delivering those marginal gains, even in crosswinds. Minimal seams, knee-length legs and elbow-length sleeves with silicone ribs all contribute to keeping drag to an absolute minimum. There are no silicone grippers in the short for added comfort without compromising stability.
A KISS Tri seat pad offers protection without the bulk. Cushioning and providing shock absorption while on the bike, you'll hardly feel it in the water or when running.
The 50-dernier upper body fabric is light, smooth and aerodynamic, as well as being highly breathable and moisture-wicking, keeping you cool through long, hard efforts. A ventilating Sanremo opening between the upper and lower portions increases comfort on the bike and won't impede movement on the swim and run. Two side opening mesh pockets give space for nutrition and make it easy to grab fuel mid race.
- Castelli’s fastest ever speed suit suitable for half and long-distance triathlons
- Optimised through CFD and wind testing to deliver significant aero benefits on the bike
- Keeps you cool during the run
- Based on the Premio Black Bib, the short is aerodynamic and practically seamless
- Sanremo opening maximises your comfort
- Light, smooth and aerodynamic 50-dernier upper body fabric
- Silicone ribs on sleeves disrupt airflow to reduce drag
- Short is knee length, arms are elbow length, and overall cut delivers marginal gains
- KISS Tri seat pad is low bulk and quick drying
- Two rear pockets offer space for nutrition