Castelli Perfetto RoS 2 Convertible Jacket
Increasing versatility thanks to removable sleeves, the Castelli Perfetto RoS 2 Convertible Jacket works well in foul conditions, be it mild or freezing cold. Just like the Perfetto RoS 2 Jacket, this garment offers full wind protection, is waterproof on front-facing surfaces and is highly breathable. Through layering up, you can make good use of this item through autumn, winter and spring.
Additional details have been added to maximise protection from the elements. The shoulder seams are taped and the two-way zip is covered. The sleeves unzip just above the elbows, so can be removed at any time and stowed in a pocket, creating a short-sleeved jacket, and there's also a zipped opening on the chest for additional ventilation when required. Reflective details are incorporated into the design, in a panel at the bottom of the pockets, enhancing visibility in low light conditions.
- Zips just above elbows to allow use as long- or short-sleeve jacket
- Castelli-exclusive GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 205 Warm brushed water-resistant fabric on front-facing surfaces
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® 203 Stretch on rear-facing surfaces for greater stretch and breathability
- Taped shoulder seams for extra rain protection
- Top- and bottom-opening YKK® Vislon® zipper for easy sliding, covered for additional wind and rain protection
- Zippered ventilation opening on side of chest
- Three rear pockets
- Reflective panel at bottom of pockets
Castelli Perfetto RoS 2 Convertible Jacket Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".