Cateye Duplex Front and Rear Helmet Light
Commuting through traffic and the depths of winter, making sure that you are seen from the front as well as behind is of the utmost importance. Helmet lights neatly fulfil that niche in one fell swoop, and as far as helmet lights go, the Cateye Duplex Front and Rear Helmet Light is a well made, cost-effective choice.
Providing front and rear visibility in one, this 30-lumen front-facing light and flashing rear light runs off 2 AAA batteries and attaches through the vents in your helmet by means of the long rubber attachment strap. Fixed in seconds to your helmet, this light weighs just 51.5 grams and is sure not to weigh you down. Super compact and activated by pressing the rear light lens, this light is a practical and versatile option for riding onwards.
- Cateye Duplex Helmet Light
- Rubber band and hook (long)
- Light source: 1 x White LED, 1 x Red LED
- Maximum lumens: 30 (front) / 10 (rear)
- Modes: Two - constant and flashing (front) / one (rear)
- Run time: 100 hours
- Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2
- Recharge time: n/a
- Dimensions: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 51.5 grams (with battery)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.