Cateye Duplex Front and Rear Helmet Light
Commuting through traffic and the depths of winter, making sure that you're seen from the front as well as behind is of the utmost importance. Helmet lights neatly fulfil that niche in one fell swoop, and as far as helmet lights go, the Cateye Duplex Front and Rear Helmet Light is a well made, cost-effective choice.
Providing front and rear visibility in one, this 30-lumen front-facing light and flashing rear light runs off 2 AAA batteries and attaches through the vents in your helmet by means of the long rubber attachment strap. Fixed in seconds to your helmet, this light weighs just 51.5 grams and is sure not to weigh you down. Super compact and activated by pressing the rear light lens, this light is a practical and versatile option for riding onwards.
- Dimension: 70.5 x 28.5 x 23 mm
- Weight: 51.5 grams (with bracket and batteries)
- Light source: 1 x White LED, 1 x Red LED
- Battery: AAA alkaline battery x2
- Runtime: 100 hrs (Front) Constant mode 15 lumens or Flashing mode 30 lumens, (Rear) Flashing mode 10 lumens
- Mount size: Rubberband (Long)
PRODUCT REF: 767252
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more