Cateye Rapid X2 Kinetic Rear Light
The Cateye Rapid X2 Kinetic Rear Light takes your illumination to a new level. Cateye's Kinetic technology means the light changes from a flashing to a solid beam when you are slowing down. This change in light helps draw the attention of other road users.
Three modes and a maximum output of 50-lumens make this light ideal for commuting and the COB LED technology boosts visibility to 180˚. With 3 to 20 hours of battery life depending on the setting and a low battery indicator, you do not have to worry about being caught out in the dark. When the battery does start to run low, the Cateye Rapid X2 Kinetic Rear Light can be quickly recharged from flat in just two hours via the included USB cable.
The O-Ring mount allows for easy and secure attachment to a seatpost or the loop of a saddlebag.
- Kinetic mode
- 180-degree visibility
- Complex circuitry allows safe charge and discharge
- O-Ring attachment
- Battery auto save
- Low battery indicator
- Light mode memory
- Ideal for commuting and city riding
- Cateye Rapid X2 Kinetic
- USB Cable
- O-Ring mount
- Constant mode：3 hrs
- Flashing mode：30 hrs
- Rapid mode：5 hrs
- Group Ride mode：20 hrs
- Light source: COB LED technology
- Maximum lumens: 50
- Modes: Four (Constant / Flash / Rapid / Group)
- Run time: 3 hours to 30 hours (mode dependent)
- Battery: Li-polymer rechargeable (via included USB cable)
- Recharge time: 2 hours
- Dimensions: 74.4 x 30.5 x 32.9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 32 grams (with battery)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.