CeramicSpeed 3D Hollow Titanium Nitride Coated OSPW
Only available in limited quantities, the 3D Hollow Titanium Nitride Coated OSPW is the ultimate iteration of CeramicSpeed’s oversized pulley wheel design.
The large jockey wheels mean that the chain requires less articulation to navigate them, thus creating less friction so fewer watts are required for a given speed. The handbuilt bearings within them are coated for lower drag and much greater longevity than standard bearings, which adds to the efficiency of the system; CeramicSpeed claims power savings of between 30% and 60% and three to five times longer service life than stock pulley wheels.
The unique element of this system is the titanium-nitride coating that has been applied to the 3D printed titanium pulley wheels. Applied by a vaporisation deposition, this coating further improves their already impressive longevity and adds a distinctive golden colour to the already eye-catching wheels.
- A complete 13-tooth/19-tooth 3D printed Ti OSPW System
- CeramicSpeed Bearing Oil in 15ml dropper bottle
- Limited edition
- Pulley wheel material: 3D printed titanium
- Cage material: Carbon reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed coated bearings
- For road, gravel or cyclocross
- Extreme long life and durability
- Lifetime warranty on system cage
- Unique titanium nitride surface finish provides a deep golden colour while enhancing durability and lifetime
- Hand-built CeramicSpeed bearings installed in each pulley
- 13-tooth upper pulley wheel and a 19-tooth lower pulley wheel
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".