CeramicSpeed BB30 SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BB30 SRAM DUB Bottom Bracket brings the kind of premium performance your SRAM AXS groupset deserves. The bottom bracket is a crucial link between your groupset and your frame, the pivot point through which your power is transferred. Ceramic bearings are smoother and more durable, so more of your power goes through the chainset resulting in better performance.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BB30 framesets and SRAM DUB chainsets, commonly found on SRAM mountain bike and AXS road groupsets.
In the box:
- Two cups with CeramicSpeed Bearings installed
- Two dustcovers
- Four 1mm spacers
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BB30
- Opening diameter: 42mm
- Axle: For SRAM DUB chainsets
- Shell width: 68mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.