CeramicSpeed BB30 Shimano Road Coated Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BB30 Shimano Road Coated Bottom Bracket is a highly significant upgrade with the potential to radically transform the performance of your bottom bracket. Designed to fit a BB30 frameset to allow the seamless installation of standard Shimano 24mm spindle diameter road cranks, this is a precision-engineered piece of kit that's built to last.
Compared to CeramicSpeed's already excellent standard offering, this coated version enjoys a further 50% reduction in frictional drag and ensures even longer-lasting performance by boosting the life of the bottom bracket by 60%.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BB30 framesets and standard Shimano road cranksets.
- One CeramicSpeed bottom bracket with bearings installed
- Two dust covers installed
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BB30
- Axle: Shimano standard 24mm diameter cranks