CeramicSpeed BBright Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BBright Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket is the perfect upgrade for your prize road bike, delivering a near frictionless operation and extremely hard-wearing longevity.
Designed to seamlessly integrate the BBRight bottom bracket shell with a Shimano 24mm diameter crankset, this is a precision engineered component with extremely tight tolerances. Benefitting from all of the advantages of the standard version, this coated edition boasts an additional 60% longer life on the bearings as well as a further 50% reduction in friction.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BBRight (Cervelo) framesets and Shimano cranksets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Bottom bracket with bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BBRight (Cervelo)
- Axle: For 24mm spindle diameter Shimano cranks
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.