CeramicSpeed BSA SRAM GXP Road Coated Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Few upgrades provide so much enjoyment while making such a small impact on the overall aesthetic of your bike than installing a CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket. This BSA version is compatible with SRAM GXP road cranksets and comes with coated ceramic bearings for even smoother operation. The gold standard in bottom brackets, CeramicSpeed manufactures to the lowest tolerances to deliver a product that's 75% smoother than stock versions.
The coating applied to the bearings ensures even longer-lasting performance and even lower drag. In fact, the life of the bottom bracket is boosted by 60% and drag reduced by 50% compared to the standard CeramicSpeed version.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BSA English Threaded framesets and SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
- Two threaded cups with bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BSA English Thread
- Opening diameter: 34mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Shell width: 68mm