CeramicSpeed BSA SRAM GXP Road Coated Ceramic Bottom Bracket
Few upgrades provide so much enjoyment while making such a small impact on the overall aesthetic of your bike than installing a CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket. This BSA version is compatible with SRAM GXP road cranksets and comes with coated ceramic bearings for even smoother operation. The gold-standard in bottom brackets, CeramicSpeed manufactures to the lowest tolerances to deliver a product that's 75% smoother than stock versions.
The coating applied to the bearings ensures even longer-lasting performance and even lower drag. In fact, the life of the bottom bracket is boosted by 60% and drag reduced by 50% compared to the standard CeramicSpeed version.
This bottom bracket is compatible with BSA English Threaded framesets and SRAM or Quarq GXP chainsets with a 24/22mm spindle.
In the box:
- Two threaded cups with bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- 1mm spacer
- 0.5mm spacer
- GXP wave washer
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated ceramic bearings are harder and smoother for even less friction and even longer-lasting performance
- Contamination resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with unparalleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BSA English Thread
- Opening diameter: 34mm
- Axle: For SRAM and Quarq 24/22mm spindle cranks
- Shell width: 68mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.