CeramicSpeed BSA Sram DUB Coated Bottom Bracket
The CeramicSpeed BSA SRAM DUB Coated Bottom Bracket is a superb upgrade for anyone who wants to get the best riding experience out of their favourite bike. The BSA standard is threaded, making for easy installation.
SRAM DUB chainsets are found on the likes of the AXS eTap range, and this bottom bracket would be the perfect pairing of two premium components for smoother pedalling and better efficiency on the bike. The coating applied to the bearings ensures even lower drag and even longer-lasting performance with the life of the bottom bracket boosted by 60% and drag reduced by 50% compared to the standard CeramicSpeed version.
- Two threaded cups with CeramicSpeed bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- Four 1mm spacer
- 10ml syringe of CeramicSpeed All Round Grease
- Sticker Sheet
- Coated bearings for even longer lifetime and lower friction
- Contamination-resistant BB design
- Ultra-efficient and long-lasting
- Integrated dust cover
- Hand-built bearings carry the load from crank to frame with un-paralleled durability and efficiency
- Frame: BSA English Thread
- Axle: For SRAM DUB chainsets
- Shell width: 68mm
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.