CeramicSpeed Coated Campagnolo Oversized Pulley Wheel System
Designed exclusively by CeramicSpeed, the Coated Oversized Pulley Wheel System provides the ultimate performance upgrade for your Campagnolo Groupset. The cage and pulley wheels are constructed from the highest quality aluminium, cutting weight and reducing friction by 40% over the standard setup.
The 13/19-tooth design is optimised to fit up to a 32-tooth cassette, providing smooth efficient climbing and is built to pair with Record mechanical, Record EPS, Super Record mechanical, Super Record EPS, Chorus mechanical and Potenza mechanical Groupsets. With this version featuring coated bearings, you can benefit from an 80% increase in hardness over standard steel races, for heightened efficiency and durability.
When travelling with the bike you must remove the derailleur entirely as the oversized pulley system does not fit into most bike bags or boxes. Additionally, the system needs to be well oiled to maintain its efficiency.
- Oversized aluminium pulley wheels
- 40% lower friction over the standard system
- High-quality construction
- Coated bearings offer increased efficiency and durability
- Compatible with Record mechanical, Record EPS, Super Record mechanical, Super Record EPS, Chorus mechanical and Potenza mechanical
- Includes: Oversized Pulley Wheel System, oil and sticker sheet
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.