CeramicSpeed Coated OSPW System for Shimano Dura Ace 9100
The CeramicSpeed Coated OSPW System for Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Coated has been developed in Denmark by CeramicSpeed and is constructed from the highest quality materials. This sleek and efficient Oversized Pulley Wheel system is all about optimising your bikes performance and this version is compatible with Shimano 9100/9150 systems, featuring a 13/19-tooth combination specially designed to fit the 9100 derailleur.
The pulley wheels are fitted with coated CeramicSpeed Bearings to minimise friction, and power savings from using this system are 30 - 60% - around 2.4 watts. The system has undergone thorough testing by CeramicSpeed and is popular with professional triathletes and cyclists.
For the best shifting performance, a Shimano cassette should be used and the OSPW system fits cassettes up to 32t. Weight is around 77 grams and the capabilities of the system outweigh the negligible weight addition compared to standard systems.
Please note: When travelling, please remember to dismount your entire rear derailleur with an Allen key, as the OSPW System will not fit in most bike travel bags and could be damaged if left on.
- Developed and designed entirely by CeramicSpeed
- Oversized aluminium pulley wheels are fitted with coated CeramicSpeed Bearings to reduce friction
- Lifetime of three to five times longer than commonly used standard pulleys
- Power savings from using this system are 30 - 60% (Around 2.4 watts)
- Compatible with Shimano 9100/9150 systems
- 13/19-tooth combination specially developed to fit the design of the derailleur
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 77 grams