CeramicSpeed OSPW System Coated Campagnolo EPS 12-Speed
If you're looking to truly optimise your Campagnolo EPS 12-speed drive train, installing a CeramicSpeed Coated OSPW System is the icing on the cake. The Over-Sized Pulley Wheels have coated ceramic bearings, reducing friction in the rotation of the jockey wheel to turn more of your precious watts into forward motion. With three spring tension settings, you can add more tension when riding over heavier roads, or slacken it off for butter-smooth tarmac. Created for installation on electronic Campagnologo EPS 12-speed groupsets with a cassette range of 11 to 34 teeth. Please note that this OSPW cannot be installed on mechanical Campagnolo rear derailleurs.
- Pulley wheels: CeramicSpeed 13-tooth upper and 19-tooth lower
- Pulley wheel material: Aluminium
- Cage material (OSPW): Carbon-reinforced PA
- CeramicSpeed grease/oil: Pulley Oil (standard)
- Compatibility: Campagnolo 12-speed Super Record EPS (electronic only)
- Cassette compatibility: Fits cassettes from 11 to 34-tooth
- Spring tension settings: Three spring tension settings
- Speed: 12-speed
- Discipline: Road
- Compact moulded carbon fibre cage for light weight and durability
- Three spring tension settings allow for optimal setup based on riding conditions
- Hand-built CeramicSpeed bearings installed in each pulley
- Six-year warranty
- Developed and designed in Denmark
- Not compatible with 12-speed mechanical
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.