CeramicSpeed PF BB86 to 24mm Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket
Efficiency is key - That's a mantra that has guided many top-level athletes on their path to glory and with the CeramicSpeed PF BB86 to 24mm Shimano Coated Bottom Bracket, you can bring some of those high-level savings closer to home. Fitting into any BB86 standard bottom bracket and affording you a high level of performance, this bottom bracket brings your bike into line for use with the very best Shimano componentry.
Housing your chainset in a smooth, slick and reduced friction housing, ceramic bearings drastically improve the performance and reduce the slack and lag in your drivetrain, removing any extraneous effort and friction that you would otherwise have to put in. Reducing noise too, you can be sure that any effort you put in whilst using this bottom bracket goes directly towards driving your ride onwards.
Assembled by hand to assure you of the best possible build quality, this bottom bracket uses two cups machined from high-grade aluminium. Transforming your fit to make your bike compatible with 24mm Shimano HollowTech II style cranks, this bottom bracket assures you of the best at every level. With a specialised coating protecting and prolonging the longevity of the integrated ceramic bearings, you can be sure that this bottom bracket will see you well for a long time to come.
Please note, BB86 bottom bracket cannot be used for GXP cranks.
- Bottom Bracket
- Dust cover with integrated spacer
- Plastic sleeve
- Sticker sheet
- Compatible with BB86 bottom bracket frames
- Converts to Shimano standard HollowTech II fittings
- Ceramic bearings provide much-reduced friction in your drivetrain
- Bottom bracket bearings and BB86 aluminium cups upgrade
- Assembled by hand ensuring the best quality standards are achieved
- Coating prolongs the bearings’ lifetime and reduces friction to the minimum