CeramicSpeed T47 Shimano Bottom Bracket
The T47 Shimano Bottom Bracket from Danish bearing experts CeramicSpeed fits into frames with a T47 shell and is compatible with cranks that have a 24mm spindle such as Shimano’s range. The ceramic bearings are claimed to be 100% smoother and 15% harder than other ceramic bearings and are longer-lasting too. The high-quality, low-friction bearings sit in hardened steel races and only cause 0.3-0.4 watts of drag according to CeramicSpeed, which is much lower than most bottom brackets available.
- Two threaded cups with CeramicSpeed bearings installed
- Two dust covers
- Spacer tube
- 10mm syringe of All Round Grease
- Sticker sheet
- Ceramic bearings
- Fits T47 threaded bottom bracket frames
- Compatible with 24mm diameter spindle cranks
- All-Round Grease applied
- Sleeve prevents contact between axle and internal cable guides
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".