Chris King Inset 8 Headset
Some brands immediately summon quality, top-level design, and improved performance, and Chris King is certainly chief among them. Providing the rider with a strong connection and a smooth steering column, the Chris King Inset 8 Headset is not only a superb component, but a fantastic piece of bling for your bike too, available as it is in an array of colours.
Conceived, constructed and created in Portland, Oregon, USA, this headset truly meets the made in the USA mantra, and offers you a great level of durability from its polished surfaces and sturdy aluminium construction. This longevity is assured by means of Chris King's 10 year built- to-last warranty, and you can be sure that this is an investment that needs only be made once. Assuring you of a strong retention by means of a patented Griplock design and technology, you can benefit from dependable headset adjustment at a low net weight. Compatible with 44cm straight head tubes and 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered headtubes, this headset is ideal for any rider looking to make those improvements for the sake of longevity, giving them the ride of their life for the rest of it.
- Engineered and machined and assembled in Portland, Oregon, USA
- 10 year built to last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Patented Griplock retention design for exclusively dependable headset adjustment
- Compatible with 44mm straight headtubes and 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" tapered steerer tubes