Chris King Press Fit Bottom Bracket 24mm Axle
As with all Chris King components, the Press Fit Bottom Bracket 24mm Axle has been engineered and assembled in Portland, USA and offers a precision fit for unparalleled performance and excellent durability.
The made-in-house steel bearings are of the highest quality and integrate into Chris King's easy-to-use injection system. Based on the phenomenally successful threaded bottom bracket system, this press fit bottom bracket will give you the same performance, serviceability, and dependability that you have come to expect from every Chris King product.
Please note: This bottom bracket is designed for use with bottom brackets with a 41mm inner diameter.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- Five year built-to-last warranty
- Easily serviceable with the Chris King integrated grease injection tool
- Legendary in-house made bearings
- Responsibly lightweight
- Steel bearings
- Designed for BB shells with a 41mm ID (Inner Diameter) measurement
- Conversion kits available for most crank sizes (purchased separately)
PRODUCT REF: CK-PF-24
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more