Cinelli Nemo TIG Disc Road Frameset
The Cinelli Nemo TIG Disc Road Frameset is a versatile machine, equally as comfortable smashing out miles on the gravel as it is tackling an undulating alpine loop. Featuring the same timeless style as its calliper brake counterpart, this disc variant is extremely aesthetically pleasing, paying homage to Cinelli's rich history, whilst still offering all the technology expected from a modern design.
Constructed from Columbus Spirit triple butted steel the Nemo TIG offers an engaging ride, perfectly balancing the comfortable elasticity of steel with a sharp, responsive carbon fibre fork. Utilising the TIG welding technique the frame is named after, stiffness is increased hugely, while the lugged sleeve and integrated seat clamp that connects the seat tube and top tube to the rear stays helps to improve durability too. The Columbus Futura Disc Tapered Monocoque fork uses carbon fibre to reduce the weight down to a mere 440 grams and helps improve comfort by absourbing any wanted road feedback before it is transferred through to the rider's wrists.
While the styling shouts classic, Cinelli has been careful to ensure the Nemo TIG Disc is future-proof too. Featuring 12mm thru-axles at the front and rear, you are able to run a host of cutting-edge wheelsets, while the dropouts shape mimics the famous winged C logo, adding a touch of Italian flair to this modern update. The frame is also designed around flat-mount disc brakes and has a threaded BSA bottom bracket shell for creak-free reliability.
The Nemo TIG has been built to accommodate tyres up to 28mm in width, illustrating its versatility and making it a perfect choice for endurance racing, long sportives and gravel grinding alike.
- Columbus Spirit triple butted steel frame offers a spritely and characterful ride
- Carbon fibre Columbus Futura Disc Tapered fork adds front end stiffness for responsive, sharp handling
- Clearance for 28mm tyres provides high levels of versatility for mixed terrain excursions
- Threaded BSA bracket ensures creak free reliability
- Beautiful paintwork for timeless style
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time.
- FRAME: Columbus Spirit triple butted steel
- FORK: Columbus Futura Disc Tapered Thru-Axle Carbon Monocoque
- HEADSET: Columbus Compass Carbon 1-1/2” (included with frameset)
- SEATPOST DIAMETER: 27.2mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA
- TYRE CLEARANCE: Max 700x28c
- SEATCLAMP: Integrated
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Clamp, 31.7mm (included with frameset)
- CABLE ROUTING: External with internal routing for the rear brake
- WEIGHT: 1900 grams (frame) 440 grams (fork)
PRODUCT REF: 817433
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more