Continental GP5000 Tubeless Tyre
The successor to the leading Continental Grand Prix 4000S II, the GP5000 Tubeless Tyre rolls faster and offers high levels of comfort, even over the roughest roads, thanks to Active Comfort Technology. Setting up tubeless is simple, and the sidewall construction ensures top reliability while in use.
This is a great all-rounder that'll have you performing better whether training or racing and the brand's BlackChili compound ensures exceptional grip whether the roads are wet or dry. A Vectran Breaker is highly resistant to punctures and tears, so you'll be able to spend more time on your bike and less making repairs at the side of the road. For technical circuits, you can take corners at high speed with full confidence you'll stay rubber side down, thanks to Lazer grip technology that expands over the tyre's shoulders.
- Tubeless tyre: TL technology is specifically designed to offer tubeless for road cycling demands.
- Easy to install and reliable in use
- Lazer grip technology: Lasered micro profile structure expands over the tyre’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering
- Active Comfort Technology: The revolutionary approach in cycling. Embedded in the tyre construction, it absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride
- BlackChili compound: The legendary compound on a whole new level. Made for excellent grip, higher mileage and efficient rolling.
- Vectran Breaker: The synthetically produced high tech fibre, extremely tear-resistant for minimal weight. The reference in puncture protection, stronger and more protective than ever
- TPI: 3/180
- Weight: 25c - 300 grams / 28c - 345 grams / 32c - 370 grams
- Please note: This tyre cannot be used with a hookless rim
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.