Continental Grand Prix GT Clincher Road Tyre
Providing great grip on longer and faster rides, the Continental Grand Prix GT Clincher Folding Road Tyre is ideal for audax riders wanting a dependable and fast-rolling tyre for their efforts and exploits on the road. An extra-wide PolyX Breaker puncture protection belt sees off thorns and glass whilst a continuous 3 ply 180 TPI casing adds 50% to the sidewall thickness.
Using Continental's Black Chili compound that assures you of a fantastic level of grip and top handling characteristics, this tyre is handmade in Germany. Weighing 280 grams in a 25mm edition, this tyre is sure to provide lasting traction on the road, over the course of premium multi-day events.
- The reliability of Gatorskins with the performance of a GP4000S BlackChili compound
- An extra-wide PolyX Breaker protects against thorns, glass and other sharp objects whilst a continuous 3 ply casing gives 50% more sidewall thickness without adding much weight
- These features earn the endorsement GT (Grand Tour), earmarking the tyre for sportives, marathons and multi-day events
- Black Chili compound and the tried and tested Grand Prix profile offer outstanding grip and handling characteristics
- Handmade in Germany
- Weights: 280 grams (25mm), 315g (28mm)