Continental Race 28 Light Inner Tube 700x20/25 42mm Presta Valve
If you're the sort of rider that takes every detail into account in order to boost your performance to the best of its potential, then you're going to want the Continental Race 28 Light Inner Tube 700x20/25 with 42mm Presta Valve inside your clincher tyres.
Weighing just 84 grams and possessing a quality butyl rubber construction, this inner tube is strong and seamless, to guarantee greater reliability on the road. Perfect for road races, time trials and triathlons, this tube suits tyres with a width of between 20 and 25mm. Made via a mould cured vulcanisation process, strength and reliability is guaranteed via uniform roundness, leaving fewer structural weaknesses and reducing the incidence of punctures. A 42mm long Presta valve is suitable for most shallower rims, but valve extenders (available separately) can be installed for use with deeper rims.
- Sized for tyres between 20-25mm
- 42mm long Presta valve
- Lightweight road, time trial, triathlon and track tube for 700C wheels
- Butyl rubber with Continental quality construction
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 84 grams
- Presta valve
- All continental tubes have a seamless construction, with a mould-cured vulcanisation, to ensure uniform roundness