Continental Terra Trail ProTection TR Gravel Clincher Tyre
Continental’s Terra Trail ProTection TR Gravel Clincher Tyre has more widely spaced lugs than the Terra Speed, and has more pronounced shoulder grip too, making it better suited to mixed and wet conditions. It still uses their BlackChili compound for a combination of great grip and low rolling resistance as well as having ProTection technology to help prevent punctures. The tyre can be used tubeless to benefit from the comfort and grip that the ability to run lower pressures brings, and it is rated for e-bike use as well.
- The Terra Trail is the grippiest model in the series
- BlackChili Compound - the unique tread compound, produced only in Germany, answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- ProTection Technology - Protects sidewalls from snake bite punctures, while allowing the tyre to adhere to the trail ahead
- Tubeless Ready - This additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tyre beads, makes the carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects
- Greater comfort, grip and puncture protection from lower pressures
- e25 rated - suitable for e-bikes up to 25km/h
- Folding bead
- Three plies totalling 180TPI
- Claimed manufacturer’s weight: 27.5”x1.5” - 440 grams | 700x40mm - 420 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.