CushCore PRO MTB Tyre Insert Single
The CushCore PRO MTB Tyre Insert is the original version of the Cushcore and the favourite choice of mountain bikers the world over who are looking to get the most performance from their tyres. This version of the insert is turned specifically for MTB tyres and can help to improve suspension performance by up to 16% thanks to the damping effects of the CushCore and its ability to boost the cushioning properties of the air within your tyre. Not only will you get more cushioning with CushCore but sidewall strength is also improved by up to 35% as the foam insert applies pressure to the tyre reducing the chance of tyre squirm on corners or burping tyres even when running very low pressures. A great value for money upgrade for your bike that will immediately improve your performance on the trail, the CushCore inserts are an easy choice for any mountain biker.
- 1 x CushCore tyre insert
- 1 x 44mm CushCore green presta air valve
- 2 x rim stickers
- The original full-performance version of the CushCore, the PRO allows you to push the limits of your tyres and suspension
- CushCore transforms your tubeless tyre into a suspension system with a tune-able air spring and foam damper
- A proprietary closed-cell, polyolefin foam controls compression and rebound forces
- CushCore's patented profile applies constant pressure on the tyre sidewalls providing protection and stability even at low tyre pressures
- CushCore is designed to fit tight on the rim giving radial tension that locks the bead to the rim while maintaining a supple tread patch
- CushCore improves suspension performance by 16% and reduces impact force from big hits by 50%
- 35% more sidewall stability eliminates tyre squirm and burping, even at low tyre pressure
- CushCore provides a 12% smoother ride and 3% reduced rolling resistance
- Manufacturer claimed weigh per insert: 250 grams (27.5") / 260 grams (29")
- Designed for tyre widths of 2.1"- 2.6"
- Designed for inner rim width of 22mm-35mm