CycleOps Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer
Introducing the CycleOps Fluid 2 Turbo Trainer, with PowerTuned technology to provide the widest possible resistance range and excellent balance of inertia with real-world feel. Also included is a large precision-balanced flywheel with a patented fan design to keep the unit performing better for longer.
The CycleOps engineers designed the Fluid 2 to capture real road feel through the use of a 2.75 lb individually precision–balanced flywheel for more momentum and stability of your rear wheel.
They've also adjusted fluid levels for better resistance and improved the position of sealed–cartridge bearings for better inertia. This also provides an ultra quiet ride that ensures increased wattage as you increase your speed.
Just like riding outside, simply shift gears to increase or decrease resistance. When you spin your wheels on the Fluid2 it feels like you're actually getting somewhere.
We recommend a turbo tyre and riser block (both sold separately) to prevent your conventional tyre from becoming worn out on the trainer. The riser block will keep your bike on the flat or angle to simulate an incline.
**Will fit MOST 29er wheels up to 2.50" width depending on tyre tread.
- Classic series frame
- Fluid 2 resistance unit
- Bolt action kit
- Resistance unit hardware
- Quick release skewer
- Instruction manual
- VirtualTraining two-week free trial
For any further information, please refer to our Turbo Trainer Guide.
- PowerTap calibrated for optimal road-like feel: Yes
- Resistance medium: Fluid
- Pre-assembled: No
- Resistant unit adjustment: Clutch knob
- Roller size: 2"
- Remote shifter: No
- Power measurement: No
- Programmable workouts: No
- Accommodates 29'ers: Yes**
- Noise level: Quietest
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Trainer levelling method: Asymmetrical rear levelling feet
- Resistance type: Progressive
- Frame Type: Classic series folding frame
- Adjustable Leg: No
- Attachment to bike: Bolt Action
- Wheel Sizes: 650b, 700c, 26", 27", 29" Adapter available for 20-24" (sold separately)
- Bike Frames: This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames including those with 120, 130 and 135mm spacings
- Includes Virtual Training Software: No
- Compatible with Zwift as well as other virtual training apps (using ANT+ or Bluetooth speed sensor)
- Supplied with UK, EU and US plug
PRODUCT REF: 131519
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more