CycleOps M2 Wheel On Smart Trainer
When you can't get out on the bike, the CycleOps M2 Wheel On Smart Trainer will make training indoors more enjoyable and more efficient. This electromagnetic turbo is sturdy and robust, and the 1500 watt maximum is enough to satisfy the most powerful sprinters. When it comes to climbing, the M2 can simulate up to 15% inclines, and you can connect to your favourite training app, such a Zwift or TrainerRoad, via ANT+ FE-C or Bluetooth. Integrated cadence, speed and power mean you can track your performance and progress with no need for additional sensors. Setup is simple, thanks to a clutch knob for a perfect tyre-to-roller connection, and this trainer is compatible with the majority of road and mountain bikes.
- Electromagnetic resistance ensures most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- LED indicator lights communicate connectivity and more
- Internal cooling system moves air through the trainer to keep it cool while active thermal sensors ensure accurate performance data even during the hardest of workouts
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- All CycleOps trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs (136kg)
- Noise level: 69 decibels at 20 mph
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Compatibility: Designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm / wheels - 650b, 700c, 26 inch, 27 inch, and 29 inch - up to a 2.0 tyre / training apps - wide range including Rouvy, Zwift and TrainerRoad
- Does NOT fit 650c wheel sizes, nor all 29er tyres / NOT compatible with CycleOps 20/24" wheel adapter
- Optional thru-axle adapter available separately for 142x12mm and 148x12mm
- Zwift certified
- Supplied with UK, EU and US plug
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.