DMR V11 Flat Pedals
Built for those who favour the feel of a composite pedal, the DMR V11 Flat Pedals use the same profile as the award-winning Vault model to provide unparalleled grip for aggressive riding. Durable and affordable, the glass-reinforced nylon body uses eleven replaceable pins on each side, with the plastic body allowing them to glance off rock strikes without hanging up.
As the number one flat pedal brand, DMR know a thing or two about performance components. To further improve grip, these pedals use a large concave profile for a planted feel and feature moto-style pins on each corner to sink into shoe rubber. For long-lasting performance they are fully rebuildable with the DMR V11 service kit, ensuring they can survive season after season of hard use.
- Composite body is durable, affordable and compliant
- Eleven tuneable pins on each side offer unparalleled grip, including four moto-style corner pins
- Fully rebuildable with the DMR V11 service kit
- Low profile design with concave platform
- Strong 4130 Cro-mo steel axles, with 6mm hex key fitting
- Large 105mm x 105mm platform
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 450 grams per pair